ESPA Core Values
Vision - What ESPA will strive to do or become ?
Promote the harmonization of quality specifications and trade
requirements for animal serum products based on international
Values - What ESPA stands for ?
• Honesty, trust and credibility commitments of all member companies
to comply with the code of ethics and conduct. Uphold laws of
countries where serum is collected and processed.
• Transparency – open and honest communication within ESPA as an
organization, among ESPA members, with clients and all stakeholders.
• Traceability – the ability to verify the origin, locations of processing,
history, etc. of animal serum.
• Equal participation – full consideration of the interests and ideas of
all member companies.
• Equality – avoiding the appearance of promoting one or more
companies or products over others.
• Cost conservation - in the administrative costs of the association.
• Science based policies and recommendations and truthfulness in
• Education – of the public, regulators and clients.